Home  >  Where Should You Go if Injured Though No Fault of Your Own in San Antonio Texas?

Where Should You Go if Injured Though No Fault

of Your Own in San Antonio Texas?



If you have been badly injured, but your injuries were caused through negligence on the part of someone else in or around the City of San Antonio, Texas you may need to know what you can do and where you should go to get appropriate legal help. The details below may help you with a personal injury claim.

If this was the first time visiting San Antonio, you may not realize it is the seventh largest city in the U.S., with over 1.2 million people living in the metro area. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Over 30 million tourists visit the city every year.

Where to Get Medical Treatment in San Antonio

If you get hit by another vehicle or slip and fall down in a shopping mall, whatever the type of accident, you must make your medical treatment a priority. It’s not just the fact that your injuries need to be dealt with properly; if you decide to make a claim against whoever caused the accident you were involved in you will need proper documentation from the medical authorities who treat you.

If you are badly injured, you may be taken to the nearest hospital by the Acadian Ambulance Services, 11127 Osgood St #2, San Antonio or Gemini Ambulance Services, 2897 NE Loop 410 San Antonio.


As San Antonio is such a large city, there are of course several hospitals in the city. If you are seriously injured you will probably be taken by ambulance to the University Hospital at 4502 Medical Drive. The Methodist Hospital is a smaller hospital and the Children’s Hospital of San Antonio is a specialized children’s unit.

Do You Need to Contact the San Antonio City Police Department?

You may find that you need a police report to document the details of the accident you were involved in. This is typical, for instance, of any vehicle accident. You may be taken to hospital before police arrive at the scene. The San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) can be found at the City’s Public Safety headquarters (PSHQ)HQ, 315 South Santa Rosa, San Antonio or you may contact any San Antonio police department office in the city.


Who to Contact For Legal Representation in San Antonio

If you are considering taking legal action against the party responsible for your accident in San Antonio, you will find that the attorneys at Injury Lawyer San Antonio are experienced in all types of personal injury cases. Our contact details are as follows: Injury Lawyer San Antonio 4907 Walzem Road, San Antonio, Texas 78218 Ph: 210-646-9100

Where are the Court Offices in San Antonio?

Most personal injury claims are filed with the county court in which the accident took place. Your attorney will help you with the initial documentation. In San Antonio, you will need to contact the Bexar County Courthouse at 101 W Nueva St #112, San Antonio.

In a small number of situations, for example if a federal agency is involved in the accident, you may need to know where the federal Courthouse is. It is located at 655 E César E. Chávez Blvd, San Antonio. Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Need Any More Help?

If you find it hard to know what to do at first or where to go, then you may find very useful and helpful people at the San Antonio Official Visitor Information Center at 317 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205.

For legal advice for your personal injury case in San Antonio, contact us today!