Patino Law Firm Annual Scholarship – $1000
The Patino Law Firm Annual Scholarship seeks to give financial assistance to a student who has suffered through hardship and has continued with their education.
As a personal injury law firm we see people suffering through hardship everyday. We are always inspired by the determination of people who fight through their own personal hardships and move forward with their lives.
We understand hardship comes in many forms, financial, emotional, physical. We also understand that the cause of such hardships varies greatly, it may be from an accident, a relationship breakdown, your upbringing, financial difficulties or your living situation.
The Patino Law Firm scholarship offers a $1,000 scholarship to one person to be chosen each year. The winner will receive $1,000 to assist with their education or living expenses.
- Currently enrolled students in any high school, college or university.
- No minimum GPA required to qualify.
- One entry per person per year
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit a unique quote or motto of up to 50 words that is written by the applicant, that has personally motivated them to work through their hardships and live the best life they can.
- Submit your quote or motto in the below form. Include your full name, a contact phone number and the name of the school, college or university that you are currently attending.
- 1st December 2019
- 15th December 2019 on this page
Submit Scholarship Application
About Patino Law Firm:
Patino Law Firm is a San Antonio personal injury attorney. Our firm has offices in both San Antonio and McAllen Texas. Founding attorney Dr. Louis Patino is a qualified attorney and chiropractor and served in the United States Armed Forces.